Home

Jaypee Greens Kassia-Jaypee Greens has announced the launch of Sports City Kassia-Personal Suite located along Yamuna Expressway in Greater Noida. The project is located in Jaypee Greens Sports City in close proximity to the upcoming Formula One Racing Circuit. It will also be close to boulevard style roads.

Jaypee Greens Kassia are a limited edition personal suites amidst a fascinating landscape parks. A home designed to value your own space, where style meets elegance and delights you with a warm friendly living. Facing a serene water body and a boulevard running along to soothen your senses, Kassia revolutionize your lifestyle with its unique architectural designs. Kassia comes as a marvel of living in style where homes are available in the option of 1/2/3/4 bedroom personal floors as well as breathtaking duplex apartments.

Location:
Down Town District, Jaypee Greens Sports City

Concept:
The idea was to create an ENVIRONMENT which has all the elements of the mother NATURE blended with as many modern-day recreational facilities as possible. The site so designed is a perfect mix of luxury living with natural living with only 20% of the site as built area and the rest 80% as SKY AREA.

“Its not just a house, it’s a living environment”

Features of Personal Suite / Floor:

Area :-
1 BHK* –  770 sq. ft.
1 BHK+ Study* –  955 sq. ft.
2 BHK* – 1100 sq. ft.
2 BHK*+W* – 1340 sq. ft.
3 BHK*+W* – 1690 sq. ft.
4 BHK*+W*(Ground Floor) – 2015 sq. ft.
4 BHK*+W**(1st Floor) – 2140 sq. ft.

*Simplex

**Duplex

The product has a TROPICAL FEEL. The architecture style, landscaping is in sync with the theme.

TROPICAL style outer façade of the towers.
• Use of tropical flora like Palm trees, mangroves all over the community.
•All the apartment towers will be surrounded by palm trees or face a water body.

About Jaypee Group
Jaypee Group is a well diversified infrastructure & industrial conglomerate with an annual turnover of Rs. 10,000 Crore. The Group has made its presence in various sectors like hydro power, cement, hospitality, real estate & educational institutions. Jaypee Greens is the real estate arm of the Jaypee Group and since its inception in the year 2000 has been creating lifestyle experiences from building golf-centric premium residences to building mega townships to building a self sustained mega city.

The 452-acre development at Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida is the maiden project of the group that offers independent homes & luxury apartments along with an 18 hole golf course, landscaped greens, lakes, a spa resort in collaboration with Six Senses, sports club with finest sports facilities and commercial developments.

Jaypee Greens Sports City - Come, live the pulsating life at a unique one-of-a-kind city in India, 2500 acres Jaypee Greens Sports City. It comprises perfectly crafted ‘Country Homes’ along with the upcoming ‘Residential Lake District’ which include villasTown Homes, and mid to high rise apartment blocks with breathtaking views of numerous perenial lakes and canals and multiple social clubs,and ‘The Krowns-the residential plots’ as well as ‘, Kassia-the personal suits’ etc. A massive ‘Motor Racing Track’ as well as ‘International Cricket  Stadium’ and other international sports stadiums. The first commercial district is equipped with elaborate financial, recreational and civic centers.