Jaypee Greens Kassia
BSP – Rs 2,850/- psf
(Inaugural Discount @ Rs. 150/- psf)
(Additional Service Tax, as applicable)
Other Applicable Charges:
|S. No.||Payment Head||Charges / Rate|
|1||Internal Development Charges||Rs. 75.00 psf|
|2||Electric Sub Station Charges||Rs. 40.00 psf|
|3||Social Club Membership||Rs. 1.00 Lac|
|4||Car Parking||One reserved basement car parking space compulsory with any apartment.|
|Underground Car Parking
1. Car park @ Rs 1.50 Lacs
2. Subsequent car park @ Rs. 2.00 Lacs
|5||Interest Free Maintenance Deposit||Rs. 50.00 psf|
|6||One Time Lease Rent||Rs. 50.00 psf|
|7||Maintenance advance for one year||Rs. 1.50 per sq. ft. per month|
|8||Preferential Location Charges||For Ground floor units @ Rs. 150/- psf|
1. The Basic Prices are for the indicated Super area and are not inclusive of charges for the reserved car parking slot, land development charges, electric sub-station charges.
2. Additional amounts towards Stamp Duty, Registration Charges, and legal / miscellaneous expenses etc., shall be payable by the Allottee at the time of offer of possession.
3. Maintenance charges as per maintenance agreement shall be payable by the allottee separately.
a. The interest free Maintenance deposit @ Rs. 50.00 per sq. ft. of super area shall be payable extra before handing over possession of the premises to the allottee.
b. Maintenance charges for the first year shall be payable in advance at the time of offer of possession @ Rs. 1.50 psf per month.
4. Areas are indicative only.
5. Exact super area of Apartment shall be calculated at the time of handing over possession of property as constructed. Increased / decreased area shall be charged proportionately as per the sale price.
6. The super area means the covered area of the demised premises inclusive of the area under the periphery walls, area under columns and walls within the demised premises, half of the area of the wall common with the other premises adjoining the demised premises, cupboards, plumbing / electric shafts of the demised premises, total area of the balconies and terraces, and proportionate share of the common areas like common lobbies, lifts, common service shafts, staircases, machine room, mumty, electric substation and other services and other common areas etc.
7. The other terms and conditions shall be as per the Application Form, Standard Terms and Conditions and the Allotment Letter of the Company.
8. The prices are subject to revision / withdrawal at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the Company.
9. Government Taxes as applicable from time to time shall be payable by the allottee in addition to the sale price as stated above.
10. Transfer fees would be @ Rs.25 per sq ft.
11. Before issuance of Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), no transfer or change in the name of allottee shall be permitted.
12.After issuance of PAL, transfer will be allowed only after 30% of the total price consideration has been received from the allottee along with payment of Administrative charges which are currently fixed at Rs. 50 per sq ft. These Administrative charges are subject to revision from time to time